-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion of the Rotor Shared Source CLI implementation
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Archana
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 7:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DOTNET-ROTOR] GetThread() function

Hi,
some of my modifications (i dont know which) is making GetThread()
return
NULL. where is this function defined?
if possible could you give some hints as to what could possibly be the
problem
thanks
archana

===================================
This list is hosted by DevelopMentor(r) http://www.develop.com
ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

Guerrilla ASP.NET
15 March 2004, in Boston, MA
17 May 2004 in Torrance, CA
7 June 2004, London, UK

http://www.develop.com/courses/gaspdotnetls

View archives and manage your subscription(s) at
http://discuss.develop.com

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ http://www.develop.com

http://mail.yahoo.com