-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion of the Rotor Shared Source CLI implementation
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE
DOTNET-ROTOR Memomana
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 8:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DOTNET-ROTOR] Remoting - Simultaneous Connections

Hi,

What is the maximum number of clients that can be handled simultaneously
by
a Singleton remotable object (in .NET Remoting)?

Is the number the same in the CLR and CLI? Does the answer relatively
depend
on the host machine (uniprocessor/multiprocessor)?

I noticed when I simulated 100 clients trying to access a remote method
via
a Singleton remotable object in the server, the server seems only to be
able
to handle two clients simultaneously at a time.

Thank you beforehand.

Memomana

===================================
This list is hosted by DevelopMentor(r)  http://www.develop.com
ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

Guerrilla ASP.NET
15 March 2004, in Boston, MA
17 May 2004 in Torrance, CA
7 June 2004, London, UK

http://www.develop.com/courses/gaspdotnetls

View archives and manage your subscription(s) at
http://discuss.develop.com

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com