I was compiling CLI based demos on my Mac in late 02. At that point I
was highly interested in this technology and thought MS was going the
right direction in doing this.

But now it's been 2 years and it seems there has been little progress
(if any at all). I spent a few hours scouring the web only to find
essentially the same things I found 2 years ago.

I joined this to see if there was progress that's simply not published
or something, but I see that these is essentially no activity here
either.

So... can someone please summarize the state of SSCLI for me? Is is
dead? Is MS supporting it (in 2 years, 1.0 is the current download).
Has there been any progress towards the cross platform problem of
windows forms? Is there a secret society website with real info on this
topic os is this group it?

Thanks,

-Neil

This list is hosted by DevelopMentorŪ  http://www.develop.com
ASP.NET courses you may be interested in:

Guerrilla.NET
November 29 - December 03, 204, in London, UK
December 06-10, 2004, in Los Angeles
http://www.develop.com/courses/gdotnetls

Essential .NET: building applications and components with CSharp
November 29 - December 03, 2004, in Los Angeles
http://www.develop.com/courses/edotnet