I believe you will need to roll your own session state...

Perhaps your webservice could provide a method for starting a
session/transaction?

Client calls "SessionStart()" webmethod and the web service creates a
GUID, stores it in a database that will be used for session state
storage, and will return the GUID to the calling client.

Every webmethod called subsequently will have to have that GUID as a
parameter.

Then on subsequent calls, the webservice can use the GUID to grab the
session state from the database.

Make sense?

--b

Bryan Batchelder