Hi All,
        At the moment I got some codes to write data into Excel sheet using
vb.net but It give me error in code line 5 (see below)
Error detail as below :::

 1. Private app As New Excel.Application()

 2. Dim Workbooks1 As Workbooks
 3. Workbooks1 = app.Workbooks()

 4. Dim Workbook1 As Object
 5. Workbook1 = Workbooks1.Add(XlWBATemplate.xlWBATWorksheet)

 6. Dim Sheet As Sheets
 7. Sheet = Workbook1.Worksheets()

Error Detail :
"System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80028018): Old format or
invalid type library.
   at Excel.Workbooks.Add(Object Template)

Pls can anybody tell me what is this error ?
Thanks,
mcdf