Hi All,

    I'm working on something that involves manipulating the registry
remotely and I'm experiencing something strange.  Consider the following:

Console.WriteLine(_remoteKey.GetValue("Foobar").ToString());

    Prints out the value of the Foobar key as expected.  Now if I do this:

Console.WriteLine(_remoteKey.GetValue("Foo Bar").ToString());

    I get an exception saying: "Object reference not set to an instance of
an object".  The only thing that has changed here is that the key name whos
value I want to get contains a space.  The space shouldn't matter because my
keyname is in quotes, right ?  Is this a bug in RegistryKey.GetValue() or am
I just overlooking something ?

-Pete

---
Peter Vertes
TheBEAST.com, Inc.
404 Fifth Ave
New York, NY
10018

You can read messages from the DOTNET archive, unsubscribe from DOTNET, or
subscribe to other DevelopMentor lists at http://discuss.develop.com.