From: Robert McDonald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 9:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DOTNET] Serial comms with C# in .NET

Has anyone had any success communicating with devices using serial
communications. I've tried to open a filestream using COM1 as the target
with no success. In desperation I've resorted to using MSCOMM32 to do
the
comms for the small project we had to get completed. Is there another
way
that anyone knows of??

thanks.

You can read messages from the DOTNET archive, unsubscribe from DOTNET,
or
subscribe to other DevelopMentor lists at http://discuss.develop.com.