I am trying to implement some bitmap functionality within a class.  I
seemingly cannot import System.Drawing.Imaging from within a class
project.  I can import this namespace when I am within a Windows
Application project, but a class and console project seemingly don’t know
about this namespace.  I am assuming this has to do with the fact that a
Windows Application has a GUI, and a class and console project do not.  Is
there something I need to do so I can see this namespace within my class
project?  I just need a bitmap object to determine height, width, and bits
per pixel of different image files.  I don’t plan to display the image in
anyway.  Can someone please point me in the correct direction?

Thanks,

Clinton

You can read messages from the DOTNET archive, unsubscribe from DOTNET, or
subscribe to other DevelopMentor lists at http://discuss.develop.com.