From: Mattias Konradsson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 6:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [DOTNET] Crypto Problem

> I have created a webservice.
>
> When I try to use "RSACryptoServiceProvider" in this webservice I am
getting
> Exception
>
> Exception : CryptoAPI cryptographic service provider (CSP) for this
> implementation could not be acquired.
>
> What is this error?
>
> Dinesh Upare

It probably has to do with the rights to the  X:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys
directory, make sure that the ASPNET account has read/write rights to it

Best Regards
---
Mattias Konradsson
www.existic.com

You can read messages from the DOTNET archive, unsubscribe from DOTNET, or
subscribe to other DevelopMentor lists at http://discuss.develop.com.