We are interested in using object pooling, and it looks like the only thing
I have found is using System.EnterpriseServices and Com+.  Is this enough
justification for using it, or how can we determine if there will be more
overhead in using System.EnterpriseServices then we will have by
instantiating the object over and over again.  I keep hearing "do not" use
com+ services unless you absolutely have to, but if we want object pooling
for c# assembilies, is this enough reason to use it??

You can read messages from the DOTNET archive, unsubscribe from DOTNET, or
subscribe to other DevelopMentor lists at http://discuss.develop.com.