Ronald Johnson wrote:
(Manual quote; for some reason Thunderbird is not showing the content of your e-mail)
I am attempting to get smartsieve 1.0 RC2 working with our test install of dovecot, but can not locate the Managesieve.php fix listed on the ManageSieve page:

http://wiki.dovecot.org/ManageSieve/Clients

Does anyone know of another location to get this fix? I've googled around, but not found an alternate location.

We're running:

dovecot-1.2.3
dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.12
dovecot-1.2-managesieve-0.11.9

The managesieve server is working fine for other ManageSieve clients such as Roundcube's managesieve and sieverules plugins, it is only smartsieve I am having problems with. Any pointers are appreciated.

I still had this fix lying around somewhere:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/patches/Managesieve.php.txt

I apparently also transformed it into a patch that only contains the essence:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/patches/smartsieve.patch

Regards,

Stephan.