I would be happy to involved in this as someone to read drafts for comprehension by an idiot (me). It's (somewhat) clear to me what the namespace concept could cover, as is the syntax, but just what they do and how they are used is utterly ambiguous. For instance: I think DC uses them to "publish" what mail folders are available, and I can see how ACLs could be used to limit access, but how does a user on a client (much less on webmail) find them, know which is which, use them, make them available in the IMAP client. It's like having a telephone without instructions or a phonebook...and never having used it before, knowing only that it can be used for communication. Well...maybe not *that* bad. And then there's the ambiguity/confusion of different usages of the word namespace used here and in Thunderbird...much less in C++ or XML! Try Goggling namespace! It's as bad as the words domain and alias