On Thu, Mar 28, 2024 at 09:19:56AM +0100, Stephan von Krawczynski wrote:
> is it possible to include some post-auth check in the password authentication?
> So after dovecot has found a user allowed to login to execute some external
> script for checking additional conditions which gives back simple true or
> false wether the login should be allowed?

Have a look at  https://doc.dovecot.org/admin_manual/post_login_scripting/
There is an example for denying a connection in an external script.

--
Thomas Mechtersheimer - Necklenbroicher Str. 45a - D-40667 Meerbusch - Germany
EMail: thom...@wupper.com                                     IRC-Nick: Mechti