Dear Mr. Bairen: Turns Out!: I'm running Panicware's Pop-Up Stopper; & found I have to hold down Ctrl or Shift (as would one when allowing up a popup that is "wanted") when hitting Enter, to call up a Search! That worked! ~ By the by: I'm quite stoked with DSQD! Thanks, Jim. ~ I'll update to 3.1, any ol' way! Also, like the fact that DSQD takes up less screen-real estate than does the Google-taskbar. keep 'er Up!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 4:37 PM
Subject: RE: [DQSD-Users] WON'T WORK! - ERROR MESSAGE

Well first to check IE version click Help->About Internet Explorer from IE.  But I believe XP ships with

IE 6.

Second let me recommend you go with the latest beta which fixes some problems in 3.0… or better yet wait and sometime tonight 3.1 will be out.

Let us know if the latest beta or 3.1 do not help.

JB