I upgraded, but can't reboot for some time. Tried alternatives : logoff/logon, kill
all instances of explorer.exe, but no avail. Is there any tricky way of the new search
wizard to be incorporated into IE ?

MLL

lease_id=109729

This release fixes some minor formatting issues in the generated search files
and also adds some new features suggested by MLL.  As always, testing and
feedback are appreciated.

Thanks,
Glenn

Changes for version 0.7 (beta) 9-Sep-2002

* Added option for mutually exclusive switches which changes gen'd code for
parsing switches. (If this option is selected, the generated code will only
examine the first switch.  If not selected, then the code will examine all the
switches.)
* Added feature to highlight selected FORM with user-configurable color/border.
This works most of the time, but in cases where it doesn't work there is already
a border/background specified for the FORM that can't be overridden.  Change the
CSS styles for border and background-color in the options.)
* Added button to show/hide HTML of selected FORM.  This display is arguably a
waste of screen space with recent enhancements (auto-selection of active FORM,
highlighting selected FORM).  It's still there, but just off by default.
* Fixed indentation of 'break' in generated code.