Sent: October 14, 2002 5:48 PM
Subject: RE: [DQSD-Users] Browser question

Bob,

This is more of a Windows/I.E. issue than a DQSD issue.  Though you think you’ve set a different default browser, somewhere deep in your registry I.E. still has one setting it isn’t letting go of.  Try this handy setbrowser utility that Monty pointed us to.  It will straighten it out.

http://www.pc-tools.net/files/win32/freeware/stbrws14.exe

Use the utility to reset your default browser then it should work.

JB