> -->
> At startup/logon I get an error on "line 180, char 33, Unexpected
> quantifier, code 0". That line is empty in search.html.

If you are getting an error like this on startup, then any failures
afterward are expected...   This is most likely a mix of dqsd versions on
the box, or a modified/corrupt search xml file.

Try uninstalling the toolbar completely, delete the toolbar directory, and
re-installing the toolbar.   Take no chances of old code not getting
overwritten by the new install..  If all goes well your problem should go
away.

Monty