From: "Richard Alwood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 9:57 AM
Subject: RE: [DQSD-Users] Problem

Glenn:
Thanks for the help.
I was using 3.1.4. But I had the same problem before I tried to use 3.1.5.

I got Script Host Version 5.6, just as as you did.

First error message:
Line: 229
Char: 7
Error: Permission denied
Code: 0
Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

Then, a second error message:
Line: 768
Char: 3
Error: 'gowidth" is undefined
Code: 0
Do you want....

Thanks for any help you can give. I really  make use of Dave's handy tool a
lot.

RCA