Hi all,

I figured I'd report some site issues, while I'm at it :)

- The link on the contrib page seems to need another "/", it points to a
404 as it is now
- I just read through "Some notes for real search hounds", and was
thrilled to find that I can execute arbitrary JavaScript (not that I
know it very well) in the deskbar. However, both examples calling
functions fail, since those functions are renamed:

"You have access to the entire execution environment of the page, so you
can show the about box with "abt()=" or do an Ask Jeeves search with
"ask('why')=", etc.  All the single-letter variable names are left for
your use, so they are useful as memory for your calculator. "

It seems these are the new function names:
        abt() -> about()
        ask() -> aj()

Thanks,
Kim