[EMAIL PROTECTED] <> wrote on :

> Hi Ken,
>
>> http://infolynx.ci.tucson.az.us/patroninfo/?name=xxxxx&barco
>> de=xxxxxx
>>>
>>> Its worth a try anyway..
>>

>> Thanks for the suggestion. I tried, but no cigar.
>
> That site uses POST to get it's information, so a DQSD alias won't
> work. Have you tried the DQSD Search Wizard yet? It should create a
> vanilla search for you which 'fills out' the form, then you just
have
> to open the XML file in notepad and fill in the form values for your
>   account. http://www.dqsd.net/searchwizard.htm

Thanks very much. I just tried that. I got the search blow. I entered
my name and barcode between the quotes in the two lines beginning
<input

It didn't work. Did I enter them correctly> Is there something else I
need to do?

Thanks again.

Ken Blake

<search function="lib">
  <COMMENT>

    Even though this XML search will probably load and is a good start
    toward a completed search, please be aware that this search will
probably
    not work as is and will probably require some changes.

  </COMMENT>
  <name>Tucson Public Library</name>
  <category></category>
  <contributor>Ken Blake</contributor>
  <link>http://infolynx.ci.tucson.az.us/patroninfo/</link>
  <email></email>
  <description>
  </description>
  <form name="libf"
        method="post"
        action="http://infolynx.ci.tucson.az.us/patroninfo/";>

    <COMMENT> The following field was active (i.e. had focus) when the
search was generated. </COMMENT>

    <input type="hidden" name="name" value="" />
    <input type="hidden" name="code" value="" />
  </form>
  <form name="libf2"
        method="get"
        action="http://infolynx.ci.tucson.az.us/patroninfo/";>
  </form>
  <script><![CDATA[
    function lib(q)
    {
      if( nullArgs("lib", q) )
        return;

      // FORM variables for libf2

      submitForm(libf);
    }
  ]]></script>
  <copyright>
    The following applies if this file is included and distributed
with Dave's Quick Search Deskbar:
    Copyright (c) 2002 David Bau; Distributed under the terms of the
GNU Public License, Version 2 (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt)
  </copyright>
  <created_by>
    This search file was initially created on 05/12/04 at 11:06:05
    by Dave's Quick Search Deskbar Search Wizard version 1.0.1 ,
    Copyright (c) 2002 Glenn Carr; Distributed under the terms of the
GNU General Public License, Version 2
  </created_by>
</search>