Shawn K. Hall wrote:

What browser version/os? Both "?" and "?uktv" apply scrollbars to me.
(IE6SP1 on W2KPro)

I imagine this is "just another" issue with IE on XP.

That's a good way to see the help and both work fine for me. The way I normally view it is from the >> menu, where no scroll bars show for me. Do you see some? btw, i have xp pro sp 2, ie 6 is installed, though i never use it (why would anyone?).

Tom.