Hi John,

> I updated yghg to twe and committed it to CVS, because the
> website is now called twingine.com (copyright issues with
> yagoohoogle).  I tried to inform the mailing list but
> couldn't because of the ongoing issues I am having with that.
>  Can you please remove yghg?

OK, thanks! I tried to look under tw-something for an existing twingine
search, but I didn't look carefully enough, apparently.
I'd be happy to remove it, but can't you do that yourself? Don't you have
remove privs for the CVS tree?

Let me know, and I'll see if I can find time to remove it later if you
can't.

Thanks,
- Kim