I usually keep my taskbar at least three layers high, just because I have
the "group similar taskbar buttons" disabled (so I can easily select which
instance of Notepad or Explorer I'm looking for, with a single click), so
as a result I have a large number of buttons and need a lot of taskbar room
to show them all.

Unfortunately DQSD takes up the full height of the taskbar, which means it
uses up a lot more "taskbar real estate" than it actually needs.  Is there
any way around this, to make DQSD take up space in only one row on the
taskbar, like an app button?

I would assume not, since even though you can program a toolbar to display
whatever UI elements you want, I don't think you can put UI elements into
an application button on the taskbar, like a text field for entering search
terms.

        -Bennett

[EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.peacefire.org
(425) 497 9002