Hi everyone.
I have used DQSD for some years now and i have been following this list for
maybe a year, but this is my first post.
I am not a programmer and i have no ambition to start programming anything
for DQSD. :-)

But i have a small issue. Here in Denmark where i live we dont use the .
(dot) as decimal marker, rather we use the , (comma).

In most programs this switch is seamless, but in some including DQSD, we
have to use the "wrong" way to write a number:

On my system this is wrong:
29.55

on my system this is right:
29,55

Now my question.
Is there anyway that i can configure this to work right in DQSD?
Is there anyway that someone can make the installer detect this
localization?

Thank you for your effort.

--
Stephen-Peter Foged Møller [EMAIL PROTECTED]