There's also the httpinst search but that is broken in
the released versions (3.x) because it's hitting the
cvs server which has been replaced with subversion.
This has been fixed in the source code tree.  So after
updating httpinst from the source code tree you could
then do:

httpinst amaz

or whatever search you want to install.

Brent