Another thing I notice with the new version is, as reported by Brain
Dunsworth in March,  I can no longer paste (ctrl+V or the old trusty
ctrl+ins) into the taskbar. Already in the last day I've done it many
times to be frustrated and realise how much I do this. Is there a way to
get this working? It would be a shame if that functionality was gone now.

Interesting to read that Richard Ahlquist is also getting the ff blowup.
Note I got it after 2 clean installs on 2 different machines.  anyone
using this version successfully with the latest Firefox?

Thanks, Tom.