Appears to be broken. The problem is that MS have finally pulled the Q
leadin to the KB article numbers completely, at least on new ones. So our
pre-pending of Q to the number causes a failure. I looked at the XML, but I
don't seem to be able to get it fixed. Can anyone point me in the right
direction? Or provide an update, please? This is an extremely useful search
for those of us who have to support MS users and OS's.

Thanks,

Charlie.