Hey,

I have raised the issue before about logging into sites that require
session id's and the like. I was looking at one today that is like
this with the wizard pulling back:

<input type="hidden" name="authenticity_token"
value="55a1820d6538b36c0129c590dc4e4591007c38f9" />

Shawn has mentioned I think that one needs to do a first pass to get
this authentication code. Is there any common javascript routine we
could have that we could call to do some of this work?

Thanks, Tom.