It's one of the most important applications on my computer.  My favorite
feature is still the ":" suffix for the mwd search, because I'm constantly
checking definitions and usage.  Here's a post from two years ago:
http://dblume.livejournal.com/65402.html  If we checked my history usage
you'd probably see:

<term>:
<term>
wik <term>
yt <term>
<term> /images

Seriously, that mwd popup is a thing of unparalleled beauty.  It brings me
to tears every time mwd changes the format of their page, breaking that
search.

--David