Oh sure...

The relevant portions of my draco.exe.config file are shown below
(everything else is still at the defaults):

    <builds>
      <build>
          <name>PA.DOH.BHS.Surveys</name>
          <notification>
            <email>
              <recipient>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</recipient>
            </email>
            <file>
              <dir>D:\Inetpub\health.lefebvre.us\Builds</dir>
            </file>
          </notification>
          <devenv>

<solutionfile>D:\Inetpub\health.lefebvre.us\PA.DOH.BHS.Surveys.sln</solution
file>
            <solutionconfig>Debug</solutionconfig>
          </devenv>
          <vss>
            <project>$/PA/DOH/BHS/Surveys</project>
            <username>Draco</username>
            <password>autoBuild</password>
            <ssdir>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VSS</ssdir>
          </vss>
      </build>
    </builds>

My web server is using host headers to identify the virtual site to use. I
am assuming that this is not a problem since the devenv command-line works
fine. The WEBINFO file for this project has the correct URL, which is
http://health.lefebvre.us/

Thanks for any suggestions you can offer...

Kenneth LeFebvre
CIBER, Inc.
Harrisburg, PA