Mr. Joseph Williams
Knight Trust Bank PLC,
Lagos-Nigeria,West-Africa.

STRICTLY A PRIVATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL
I am Mr. Joseph Williams, The Director of Knight Trust
Bank Nigeria
PLC, Lagos, Nigeria. I have urgent and very
confidential business proposition
for you. I am a Director in the Foreign and Credit
Operations department where
I serve as account officer to numerous customers. One
of the customers whom I
worked as his account officer was a wealthy diamond
merchant man from
neighboring country - Sierra Leone. He lost his family
in the war. He was lucky
to escape alive and came to my country (Nigeria) with
his wealth intact.
Unfortunately he died last year.

Because this man was good to me when he was alive, I
took it upon myself to
travel to his country last month, to see if I could
locate any of his close
relations . On reaching there I discovered that his
only surviving uncle died a
few months back. I sponsored this trip on my own and
nobody in the bank knew I
was undertaking the journey so I did not present any
official report of my
findings.

Now there are two things I could do with regards to
the dead man's money. First,
as his account officer, I could formally notify the
bank authorities that the
man is dead and has no next of kin. In this case the
money would be forfeited
to the government after some time. As a matter of fact
this is the proper thing
I am supposed to do.

Another thing I can do is to arrange for someone else,
a foreigner, to act as
the next of kin of the late man so that he will claim
the money. This is the
option that will favor me and that is the one I have
chosen. I want you to be my partner. All you would
have to do is act as the
next of kin of the dead man and the whole money in the
account will be
transferred into your bank account. As the accounts
officer to the late man,I
have all the necessary documents that you will require
to claim the money into
your bank account.

The total money in the account is seventeen million
American Dollars.
Your share will be 30% which is five million one hundred thousand dollars. My
own share will be 68%,
which is eleven million five hundred and sixty thousand. We will deduct 2% which is
three hundred and forty thousand dollars from
expenses we will spent during the transactions.
If you can assist me in this transaction, Please reply
me immediately. Also send me your Direct Phone number
and Mobile Phone number for easy
communication so that we can discuss better about the
transaction.

Thank you and Best Regards,
Mr. Joseph Williams