Hi Thomas

Your regex looked fine to me.  Here's what I did:

- I added "$/DellShare-BrandShare/localdellshare/frames.asp pinned to
version 7" to the VssLogParserTest.txt file.
- I ran the VssLogParserTest test and it failed.
- I added your changes to VssLogParser.cs
- I ran the tests and they passed.
- I changed the test file to remove the 'Dell'ness :)
- Changes committed to CVS.

I might have missed something because I do not have a real world VSS log
containing a 'pinned' action, but in any case I have committed the
changes - it would be good if you could try it out and let us know.  I
am going to try and release a final beta tomorrow.

-MG