> > "Mark Griffiths" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > I think the moral of the story is that VSS is not suited to modern
> > > development practices.
> > > That's about as polite as I can get.  Have you tried
> > looking at Vault?

Vault's marketed as VSS-in-a-SQL-Server...  Other than a different
repository on the back end, what about it makes suited to the alleged
"modern development practices"?  Does it solve the
keeping-the-working-directory-in-sync-with-source-control problem?

More importantly, does Draco do Vault?  :)

[With regards to the actual thread topic: using NAnt to get latest into
the same location every time instead of relying on Draco for that
purpose would seem to be preferable rather than adding more complexity
to the very lean, sharp Draco feature set.  Unless Chive wants to turn
Draco into a full-blown build tool to rival NAnt and MSBuild...]

/*
 * David Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 * Director of Product Development
 * 713.490.7522 (office) ~ 832.215.3188 (cell)
 *       Toll Free 1-866-373-2548 x122
 *
 * "Women and cats will do as they please,
 *  and men and dogs should relax and get
 *  used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein
 */