Jim Gerke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Yesterday, I purchased a lot of ten Honeywell NOS meters on eBay. They are labeled MS2T and have a 50ua movement. From all the descriptions of the Motorola MS24, the Honeywell appears to be the same, but with a different face.

Comparing the pictures of the auctioned item with the Drake meter, they look to be physically identical. The Honeywells are even mounted with the same three screws as the Drake meter.

I should have these in hand later this week and will report my findings to the group. If they are satisfactory, I will, of course, keep a couple for myself, and will make the remainder available to the group. Please hold any requests until I am able to determine if these meters will work.

Question for Jim Shorney:

Jim,

What's the value of that 10-turn pot you're using as a shunt for the 50 ua meter you have?

Thanks.

73, Jim K5JG