"Don and Diana Cunningham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the
drakelist gang
Please, no more responses to the LED offer. I need to check my "stash", as I already have more requests than I could honor. A quick look only shows one complete set, and about 4 extra of the 4 place LED panels. The 4 place one must have been the ones John Loughmiller got the bulk purchase of that I bought into. I will respond to each of you that emailed tomorrow or Tuesday with what I find. I think I have some more in another spot, but not time to look today.
Thanks again for the interest,
Don, WB5HAK