"Tom Evans, AG9X" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Frank,

Inspect the PTO to see if it has the "braid" mod.  Without it, the
frequency can jump around ever so slightly.

http://www.zerobeat.net/drakelist/tr7moremods.html
Look for (10)

-Tom, AG9X

On 12/11/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED]