"Don and Diana Cunningham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the
drakelist gang
I would say for impulse type noise, like my neighbor's electric fence, the Drake blankers are superior. In fact, I am on the hunt for one for my TR7 so I can use it out here. Without the blanker (which I always sold with the rigs I used to buy, fix, and sell, not so with most nowadays), this one I have is a bother to listen to. Anyone got one to sell?? I have several of the "dummy" boards, and should have kept one of the noise blankers, I know, but I didn't need one in town and let them all go. Now that I have gotten to move to the country, I find a need for one again.
73,
Don, WB5HAK