Neil--Yes, there's an SW-4 (or -4A) that comes up on eBay every once in
awhile.  However, they've been pretty non-existent on eBay for the past
couple of months, which I've found surprising.  Before that, I was seeing
several a month--sometimes two at a time.

I have an SW-4A, SN 2722, which has a "C-line"-type VFO and dial skirt, and
 which doesn't have the Radio NY Worldwide logo.  It's my favorite rig for
shortwave listening.  There are still plenty of SWBC stations out there to
listen to--BBC, Radio Australia, Radio Nederland, Deutsche Welle, Radio
Japan,  Radio Bulgaria, Radio Romania, Radio Canada International, Radio
Romania,  etc.,...but it's not like in the "good old" Cold War days in terms of
sheer  number of stations.

Good luck with your search!  73, Tony  N3WAK