Hi:  I have for sale an assortment of sought after Drake items
that are hard to find if your doing a restoration. They came from
a T-4XC but some can be used on other rigs also. I'm selling
them as a package deal for $200.00 plus $25.00 for shipping.
You can see a picture of all the items on QTH. Just type in
W9VS and check the callsign box and my ad will come up. All
the parts are in very good condition.  I can also email you a picture of all
the items upon request. Thanks very much.
Gary Thostenson W9VS  badgers9...@centurytel.net

---