Igor Neves wrote:

On 11/20/2009 05:01 PM, Mike Lovell wrote:
Mike Lovell wrote:
Mike Lovell wrote:
Igor Neves wrote:
Hi,

Are you still using software raid?

Have you tryed out using hardware raid?

The only time i had tryed out drbd with mdraid, well let's say, i never will try that again, from now on, we only use areca raid cards. Anyway, software raid it's slow, if you want to do this thing, buy raid controllers, the best ones are areca, 3ware and lsi it's bad, don't know all the others.

Cheers,