From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:  Digest dream-flow.v001.n234
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 11:42:59 EST

bear drm-peace had lain to the right of the bear if you had avoided chasing

more at www.dreamgate.com./dream/dubetz/

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n235.2 ---------------

From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: bus blow-ups
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 19:17:42 -0800

Dream Title bus blow-ups
Date of Dream cant remember
Dream I ran out of my school after being dismissed and I missed my bus. I
watched it go up this long hill with 2 other buses trailing it. All of a
sudden, the 1st bus exploded then the 2nd one exploded and the third one
exploded. I stood there in complete shock and I ran to go back inside the
school but when I turned to run back in, it was my house. Then I woke up.
Comments by Dreamer I was very afraid to go to school the next day.
Permission to Comment yes_share_comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n235.3 ---------------