From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:  Digest dream-flow.v001.n260
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 23:40:05 EST

party drm-peace had lain to the right of the party if you had avoided
becoming others go to

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n261.2 ---------------

From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Vampire bat.
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 11:27:02 -0800

Dream Title
Date of Dream            11th,March,2000
Dream                    I dreamt I was in a catholic church and the priest
is was a vampire.I was running from him.Then I saw myself at home helping
my mom by serving some guest.I started turning into a giant bat and my mom
told me to go.So I went and I could see everything so clear in the dark.I
saw someone and I attacked them. I drank their blood.
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments

**ed-info-begin**

  This dream is part of the Dream Flow, a grassroots flow of dreams in
cyberspace that includes many groups, including :
DreamGate  www.dreamgate.com, The Dream Tree www.dreamtree.com, the
Electric Dreams community, DreamaLittle Dream, DreaminWorld and many other
dream sharing communities.

If you would like your comments to these dreams to get back to the
dreamers, please remember to cc: to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or even better,
to put your comment in the dream flow form at
http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/temple

If you would like your own group to be part of the dream flow, contact
Richard Wilkerson at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**ed-info-end**

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n261.3 ---------------