From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: New House from Buckeyekid
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 00:02:32 -0700

Dream Title              New House from Buckeyekid
Date of Dream            5/24/00 time early morning just befor waking
Dream                    In my dream, my husband and I had just moved into
a new house, it was an older, large farm house.  As we were walking through
the house, our youngest son (age 9) was exploring all the rooms,  my
husband and I walked into a room (bedroom, study?) and saw our son standing
in the middle of the room with hundreds of rattle snakes at his feet. He
(our son) was frightened but trying to stand as still as he could.  I ran
to my son and picked him up, this would be a great feat because he weighs
103lbs.  With my son in my arms I could feel the snakes striking at my legs
and feet (I was in shorts and sneakers) but, even though I was being bit by
these snakes I knew that I was not getting any of their venom.  I took a
step towards my husband and threw our son to him, then I started grabbing
the snakes and throwing them out of the open window.
Comments by Dreamer      there were several things about this dream that
bother me, I hate snakes and so does my husband, second my husband and I
are looking to buy a small farm in the midwest, and third, when I told my
husband about the dream, he told me that he had a dream a few days prior
with rattle snakes and our son.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n314.2 ---------------