From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:  Digest dream-flow.v001.n365,364,363
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 13:13:03 EDT

coworker drm-peace had lain to the right of the location of the  workers if
he had avoided becoming 'her'
alligator drm-peace had lain to the right of the bathroom if you had avoided
"being gone to" (also substitute soccer for bathroom and not liked for gone
to and substitute slide for bathroom and somethinglike for being bone to)
wolf drm-peace had lain to the right of the remains if you had avoided
becoming like the teeth
untitled drm-peace had lain to the right of the nowhere if you had avoided
becoming started giving
fear drm-peace had lain to the right of the force if you had avoided becoming
fear
sep drm-peace had lain to the right of the boarding if you had avoided
becoming gotten
levitating drm-peacew had lain to the right of the sleep if you had avoided
becoming extreme

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n366.2 ---------------