From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Leaving a partner/loved one
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 07:34:32 -0700

Dream Title              Leaving a partner/loved one
Date of Dream            5/9/00
Dream                    My dream was about me leaving my partner, i have
just had a baby and we are all very happy, but why did my dream have me
leaving him. what does this mean
Comments by Dreamer      i was packing to leave
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v002.n009.2 ---------------