This is a collection of tiler heap fixes for bugs/oddities found while
looking at incremental rendering.

Ideally, we want to land those before 6.10 is released, so we don't need
to increment the driver version to reflect the ABI changes.

Changelog detailed in each commit.

Regards,

Boris

Antonino Maniscalco (1):
  drm/panthor: Fix tiler OOM handling to allow incremental rendering

Boris Brezillon (4):
  drm/panthor: Make sure the tiler initial/max chunks are consistent
  drm/panthor: Relax the constraints on the tiler chunk size
  drm/panthor: Fix an off-by-one in the heap context retrieval logic
  drm/panthor: Document drm_panthor_tiler_heap_destroy::handle validity
    constraints

 drivers/gpu/drm/panthor/panthor_heap.c  | 28 ++++++++++++++++---------
 drivers/gpu/drm/panthor/panthor_sched.c |  7 ++++++-
 include/uapi/drm/panthor_drm.h          | 20 ++++++++++++++----

2.44.0