On 13/05/2024 18:41, Dmitry Baryshkov wrote:
On Mon, 13 May 2024 at 16:17, Rob Herring <r...@kernel.org> wrote:

On Thu, May 09, 2024 at 11:42:50AM +0200, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
Hi,

Cleanups for display panel bindings.

Rob, maybe you could take entire set if it applies? I based it on
linux-next, so letl me know if I need to rebase on your for-next.

Applied. These 2 don't exist in my tree:

It's most likely fine, but was there an ack from drm-misc maintainers?

Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/lg,sw43408.yaml
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/raydium,rm69380.yaml

Because those were added to drm-misc during the last cycle. So ideally
the patch should have gone through drm-misc.

Exact there's a conflict on today's next, Rob can you drop them so I can apply
them via drm-misc ?

Thanks,
Neil