Hi Eric,

How is the OS indepedence project coming?  I wanted to make the IRC mtg
today and get some consensus for merging your stuff in, but I had a
schedule conflict.

What do you think still needs to be done before merging your work onto
the DRI trunk?

I definitely think your work is absolutely what the DRI needs for good
cross-OS support.  I'd like to hear from other developers if there is a
concern about making this merge relatively soon.

Regards,
Jens

--
                                /\