Jens Owen wrote:

> The Linux Kongress is accepting applications for fully sponsered
> workshops.  This is an opportunity for OS development communities to get
> together and work face to face for 3 days.  See
> http://www.linux-kongress.org/2002/workshops/faq.html for more details.
>
> If you are interested in attending a workshop like this for DRI
> development, send me an e-mail.  If there is enough interest, I'll send
> in an application.  The deadline is monday.

Many thanks to those that have replied so quickly about attending at DRI
session at Linux Kongress.

Unfortunately, it's already clear that we would not have critical mass
from the most active developers in our community.  Consequently, I'm not
planning on sending an application.

Perhaps there will be other opportunities in the future.

If you are a DRI contributer and you plan on attending SigGraph this
year, let us know.  We'll at least buy you lunch or dinner :-)

Regards,
Jens

--
                                /\