Leif Delgass wrote:

> Jens,
>
> This works after fixing one thing in this section from DRICloseScreen:
>
>       if (pDRIPriv->wrap.AdjustFrame) {
> -         ScrnInfoPtr pScrn          = xf86Screens[pScreen->myNum];
> -         pScrn->AdjustFrame         = pDRIPriv->wrap.AdjustFrame;
> -         pDRIPriv->wrap.AdjustFrame = NULL;
> +         ScrnInfoPtr pScrn               = xf86Screens[pScreen->myNum];
> +         pScrn->AdjustFrame              = pDRIPriv->wrap.AdjustFrame;
> +         pScrn->AdjustFrame              = NULL;
>             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>       }
>
> That last line should change from:
>
>    pScrn->AdjustFrame              = NULL;
>
> to:
>
>    pDRIPriv->wrap.AdjustFrame      = NULL;
>
> This is line 452 in the patched dri.c.  Other than that it looks good.

Leif,

As you can probably tell by now, I'm not able to test this path.  I've
tried on the Radeon driver, but it, like most drivers has a lot of
failure cases that don't appear to be working properly.  What does work
is when the DRI comes up cleanly, or when hitting one of the early
fairly cases...lack of AGP, etc.  However, if I force a failure in
RADEONDRIFinishScreenInit, which is after most of the DRI resources have
been setup, I can hang the system.

The fact that you are exercising these paths in the mach64 driver is a
good thing.

I made your change to my last patch and have checked it into the trunk.

Regards,
Jens

--
                                /\